What personal information do we collect from people who visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, phone number or other details to assist you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information about you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the site or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• Personalize the user experience and allow us to deliver the types of content and offerings that are most interesting to you.
• To improve our website to better serve you.
• To enable us to better serve you in response to your customer service requests.
• Fast processing of your transactions.
• Send periodic emails about your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of persons who have special access to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. Additionally, all sensitive/credible information you provide is encrypted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
When users place an order, enter, submit, or access their information, we implement various security measures to maintain the safety of their personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use "cookies"?
• Help remember and process items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Tracking Ads.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser (such as Internet Explorer) settings. Every browser is slightly different, so please check your browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify cookies.
Disabling cookies may interfere with the performance of the website.
We will not sell, trade or transfer any of your personally identifiable information without prior notice to you. This does not include web hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
How does our website handle do not track signals?
We respect do-not-track signals and do not track, plant cookies or use advertisements when Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanisms are in place.
Does our website allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We collect your email address and phone number to:
• Send messages, and respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and send order-related information and updates.
• We may also send you additional information and text messages related to your products and/or services.
• Marketing to our mailing lists or continuing to email our customers after the original transaction has occurred. You can choose to subscribe to our emails. Opting-in means you agree to receive periodic automated marketing communications from your subscribed email address.